Worthington X7-100 HP Tank (Oct 09 hydro)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Cleaning up some extra equipment I have and looking to sell my HP 100 tank. This is the Worthington X7-100, rated at 3442. Hydro of 10/09 so still 4 years left. Visual just expired this month so that's the only thing it needs. Local pickup only, located 10 minutes from Disneyland near the Block.

$250 firm, PM me if interested and you can pick it up anytime this weekend.

Robert

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank1.jpg

Yeah, sorry if I made it look like I was taking it (I know better than posting "PM sent"...). Was just letting Robert know about two people who had recently mentioned to me that they were looking for such a cylinder. Guess they didn't want it. Great deal. Someone's going to be very happy with it!

Yeah, sorry if I made it look like I was taking it (I know better than posting "PM sent"...). Was just letting Robert know about two people who had recently mentioned to me that they were looking for such a cylinder. Guess they didn't want it. Great deal. Someone's going to be very happy with it!

Thank you Rainer! I did send a couple of PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom