Wow, I like what you've done with the place!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by DuckDive
SunshineFish:
Aay, how ya doin'? :wink:
Nope, I haven't even put a toe in the water yet. First order of business though, is to go find some warm, blue water (pleeez, stop the dreams!). Then I'll consider finding out where I can get some thicker rubber :wink:. You?
Haven't put a toe in the water here either. I don't like cold. :cold: Maybe in July or August when the water is tolerable for me.

I just want to echo what I read in another thread: without reference to religion or politics, I wish you and those around you, peace and prosperity (soon!).

Mark. :cheers:

Glad to have you aboard. It sounds like you are going to fit in fine. I look forward to reading your post.

Chad

I can fix that!

HOWDY !

Welcome

Hey I know a guy from Dallas. Man, I hope you aren't all that crazy! :)

Later...

hi mark,

just though i would say howzit like everybody else in the intro forum. glad to have a fellow saffer or when-we aboard.
warmest southern hemisphere welcome to you.
jimbo

Howzit Jimbo. Good to hear from you!

I now tend to think of Planet Earth as my "home", but I still can't help looking for the Southern Cross in the night sky...

Pick a hemisphere, any hemisphere... and dive it! :thumb:

CU 'round the place, Mark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom