Wow, I like what you've done with the place!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DuckDive

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm getting back into diving after more than a year out, so I've been checking out the latest gear reviews, etc etc. I kept getting hits onto this board - after a while I just started coming here first!

I can honestly say I've never come across a more polite and considerate bunch of netizens anywheres! The discussions are truly informative. I just had to join up.

Born in Zimbabwe, raised in South Africa, lived in Europe for several years, now hanging out in The Big Apple. Aiming to do a PADI Rescue Diver course this summer.

Hope I'll have something useful to add from time to time.

Mark.

You're already a world traveller... wow

Welcome to the neighbourhood, from north of the 49th!

Welcome to the board. Wow, you have really been around. NYC is a great city and I hope you are enjoying it. There are a number of NY/NJ/CT divers on here so if you are looking for a dive buddy for some local dives, give a shout and I am sure you can find someone willing to get wet.

Ty

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England. Well if your now in New York you know what cold water is anyway.
So have fun, Dive Safe.........................Arduous

Welcome to the boards!

Have you dived any of those places? or just here?

Thanks for the great welcome guys!

I do my best to get around, but I'm just a babe in the woods around here :eek:. I haven't even scratched the surface of the big ole USA, and then there's the whooole Caribbean.....

SunshineFish:
Aay, how ya doin'? :wink:
Nope, I haven't even put a toe in the water yet. First order of business though, is to go find some warm, blue water (pleeez, stop the dreams!). Then I'll consider finding out where I can get some thicker rubber :wink:. You?

Ty: Thanks a lot for the offer, I'll holler! Just getting some gear together right now.

Arduous/Tavi: I haven't dived anywhere here yet, so it's all new! I only have about 45 logged dives - quite varied though: around southern Africa (cold in the south, warm in the north) and 3 places in the Red Sea.

Mark.

yeah this place is full of friendly people. welcome aboard!

Coolest diving related boards....i can say this even though i've only been here a couple days.

have fun
have a read
have a laugh
have a dive

A warm welcome from sunny Grenada.

Irie mon :wink:

p.s. I like your signature !

Respect to your sig too mon.

Marine Biology student in Grenada huh? That must suck :tease:

Back
Top Bottom