wow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamanbo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
first time on..... been diving a long time...I am a master instructor.....and like this site...any questions about diving or underwater photog let me know.....all the best and never hold your breath.....Beau

Hey Beau,
Welcome to SB, if you fill out your profile it will help let people get to know a little about you. And your location can allow better focus on who you might want to talk to.

David

scubamanbo:
wow this site sure has a lot rules and places you can't go.....please someone invite me into a group....show me the way....help i need access...i am clean diving machine..
like marvin said "can I get a witness.....Beau

Hi scubamanbo,
Saw you are from KC, I am new diver in KC, just thought I'd say hi, alot of information on this site, to bad my OW class didn't cover 1/4 of what I've learned from this site, you might be interested in the Midwest Muck Divers forum, here is the link.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=312

El Orans:
Hello Beau,

haven't I seen/greeted you before? :D

Laurens

ditto

Beau,
Welcome to ScubaBoard, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Howdy and Welcome to ScubaBoard.com

I can think of a couple of forums I can't go to, Solo Divers as I have no requested it, and Instructor to Instructor as I ain't one. I don't understand your problem.

I suspect you may be an Instructor? If so, PM me and I will assist in getting you access to that forum.

have fun don :cowboy:

thanks for the welcome......divers are a friendly bunch.....all the best

Hello Beau and welcome to Scubaboard.

Always good to see another KC diver on the board. I meet you briefly a few years ago when you assisted with one of the pool sessions for my OW class. I also remember visiting your website, but haven't been able to find it in the past year or so.

Enjoy your surface interval time at Scubaboard.

to Loriet....

I hope I didn't make you mad......I still go the Cayman alot....but I sold my condo 6 months before Ivan.....better to be lucky than good......so I closed my wed site

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom