wreck diveing in florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

s7595

Reaction score
hi
just got my c-card ,did ow dives in ocean ,had a blast
was wondering if anyone new of some wrecks in florida that are located in 70 feet or less ,as I do not want to go below 80 feet as do not know what will happen to me when I get narked
the checking I have done seems most wrecks are in the 100 feet range
thanks

s7595:
hi
was wondering if anyone new of some wrecks in florida that are located in 70 feet or less ,as I do not want to go below 80 feet as do not know what will happen to me when I get narked
thanks

Here's a list of wrecks in my backyard...

http://www.dixiedivers.com/shipwreck.htm

Any shop from West Palm to Miami should be able to take care of you. We have literally hundreds of wrecks in that depth range.

WW

s7595:
hi
thanks

There are many numerous shallow wrecks around Florida, including quite a few that are beach dives. Quite a few of them are included in a new Florida shipwreck book, "Shipwrecks of the Sunshine State: Florida's Submerged History."

<G>

As mike said when he shamelessly plugged his book (great read by the way), there are hundreds of shallow wrecks in florida. Check with your LDS as well, and they can get you going.

Lot's of great wrecks in South Florida. Any reputable dive shop from West Palm down through the Keys should be able to put you on what you are looking for.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom