Wreck Diving Magazine!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, I have been looking at this lately. I wish they would send out trial issues but it looks like a good mag. I think I'll get it.

Not only did I describe, I bought the first 5 issues with it. Love the magazine, just wish it had some more techniques in it.

fishb0y:
Not only did I describe, I bought the first 5 issues with it. Love the magazine, just wish it had some more techniques in it.

Well send a message off to Heidi...

They probably would entertain ideas...

Paul in VT

Its GREAT And they did have a free mag trial at a scuba show,now if Heidi would get my sub sent to me!
Brad

the best mag on the market, I believe that they are working with each issue to offer what the reader want, do let them know, and do your self a good deed today and order the mag. Just got the new issue and could not put it down.

fishb0y:

Yep, I did that too... I never tire of reviewing the back issues while waiting for a new one.

Steve

JUST GOT MY COPY!
I like they cover a sweet site each time from areas close to your area, and not all Deco stuff and of inttrest to all,
This issue has the Ocean wave a cool Scow Schooner found just a while ago on LakeMichigan off DoorCounty, nice dive!
Brad

I sure hope they start monthly publication soon (quarterly now). Pound for pound (or page for page) the most informative dive magazine I've found. Superb as either a reference or to start your brainwaves in the right direction.

Pook

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom