Wreckmania II Key Largo Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha once bubbled...
Jeff and Marc:
Both your checks came today. Thanks! Everyone being so prompt has really helped me out since I leave for Cayman in 19 days.

Now I sincerely hope that the above means you have time to work on Wreckmania II arrangements before you go to Cayman, and not that now you have all our checks you can afford to go to Cayman.:wacko: :D

Marc :jester:

Marc:
Yes, since Cayman is so $$$$ I plan on spending the WMII money there.
Thanks for asking!

Now Walter.. is it time to close out this thread and start a new one? We're at 101 posts.

Bob:
Got your check today. Thanks.
Just looking for one more now ..Sandy is Kim still going and if yes, I got her a 'M' T shirt, OK?

Hey, Natasha!

Just saw your message and a "M" should be good for Kim. Have you received the second check I sent (for Kim)? I haven't seen a "mail" post that you received it (nor has it cleared my account)....I mailed it before my cruise (March 7th I think). If you don't receive it this week, please PM me and I guess I will put a stop payment on it and resend.

I undersand you are going to Grand Cayman & diving with Casey @ Netptunes Divers? I dove with her & Kevin(?) when I was there. They are great people! You should have a lot of fun!

Sandy

Sandy:
No, I didn't get that last check. That's why I post all the checks here, so everyone knows when I get them. Don't pay to stop payment yet. Maybe it will come back to you, or maybe it went down the block and will still show up here.
Let's give it 2 more weeks.

Now for the good news.. yes, Casey and Keith will be joining us for some shore divig in back of Sunset House. We have our dive package with Sunset, so we won't be using Casey's boat, but she is waiting to dive the Mermaid statue with us!
I can't wait! 15 more days.

Thanks, Natasha. I will wait. Keep me posted if you don't mind.

I am excited for you about the Caymans! I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Blow a few bubbles for me! :D

Sandy:
No problem. If anyone wants to see the first print of the new WMII T shirts check them out here.
Everyone is getting one ...
www.wreckmania.com

Natasha,
I like the new and improved WMII shirts.:) They look great. :tree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom