Wreckmania II Key Largo Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bob,

Looking forward to Wreckmania! Afraid we'll be skipping Bonaire this year. Kim is traveling alot on business and I have 6 weeks vacation to use up, which is why I'll be alone in Key Largo, although my 18 year old daughter and her girlfriend will be with me, as a graduation present. They don't dive but will add to the pool scenery :niceday:

We are saving up for an Australia trip at the end of the year and doing the GBR along with possibly some training courses in Boca Rotan during the summer.

Yes, I figure as much as I would like to dive in the afternoon may be hard to judge the "traffic" time. If it is anything like the traffic to Cape Cod on a May 31 weekend, can take a couple of hours just to get over the bridge :D .

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Kev

The following payments came in over the weekend, or yesterday.
Thanks everyone!

Jeff
Cindy & Pat
Kevin
Dennis

PS. I have been getting several emails from people wanting to dive with us, but are already wreck certified, or not interested in getting certified.
We still have room on the boat for you. Just email me again, stating the exact days that you do want to join us.
Thanks!

Natasha once bubbled...
The following payments came in over the weekend, or yesterday.
Thanks everyone!

Jeff
Cindy & Pat
Kevin
Dennis

PS. I have been getting several emails from people wanting to dive with us, but are already wreck certified, or not interested in getting certified.
We still have room on the boat for you. Just email me again, stating the exact days that you do want to join us.
Thanks!

Good morning, Natasha!

If there is still room on the boat for the Saturday & Sunday dives I want to go ahead and reserve a spot. I am not sure if it will be my friend Kim Smoke or Brian Dague, but one of them will be coming with me. Also, if either of them need to rent equipment, (BC & Reg) what would the cost be for both days? If it isn't that much then they both might want to come with me. Please let me know availability (two spots)... I will definitely send you a check this week for one spot & I will let you know on the other.

Thanks again.
Sandy

Good Afternoon Sandy!

We have room on the boat for your friends. The boat is HUGE. It is certified to take 45 divers. But, since we are chartering it, they have agreed to give it to just Wreckmaniacs if we have 27 including our 3 instructors.
We now have 17 including our instructors. So we can take 10 more MAX.
As far as the rooms, I blocked 12. We have now filled 11. But I talked to the resort today, and they said at this time they still have rooms, if we need more.

To rent a BC and a reg from the dive shop it is 10.00 each, per two tank trip.
They are both made by Sherwood.
Hope that answered your questions!

Do you have the list of what dives on what days planned yet? I'm still hoping to make it down for a day.

WW

HI Tom:
I was hoping Walter would post that soon.
(Hint Hint)

Wreckmania I was a blast and I am sure that WWII will be tons of fun as well!

Sorry I have been MIA - So mcuh has been going on in my life as I am currently getting ready to move to Puerto Rico! The scuba gear will of course be coming along and I hope to have time to do lots of diving as I will have no more excuses about the water being too cold! I am also itching to get the digicam wet again.

Kevin - please tell Kim I said hello and that I ran a 4:55 in the marathon! All the running we did in Bonaire paid off. Hope you are all doing well.

Natasha - I plan to get the BF certified so that he too can come along on your trips. Maybe even Bonaire later this year if we can get the time off.

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom