Wreckmania II Key Largo Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey now!!! That's my name don't wear it out.

Chad

Wreckmanicas,
Most of you know I was in Key Largo diving last weekend, but I didn't post where I stayed. I checked out the Holiday Inn at MM 100, where we'll be staying next year, and found some very nice accomadations. They have a nice breakfast buffet every moring ($8.95), two pools, a Jacuzzi and a welcome, for me, hot tub. There is a Tikki bar outside in the pool area and they had live entertainment the Friday and Saturday Beth and I were there. There's plenty of parking and restaurants close by for our evening meals. The rooms have a small refrigerator and are very comfortable. All in all, I think everyone will enjoy staying there during Wreckmania. I must go. Of all the days to have a hop up to Greensboro.... At least it's just a pickup and immediate return. Natasha, you've done good again! :tree: Bob

Mail call:
Dennis your check came yesterday. Thanks!
Heather how many more days???

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Well if everyone one else is going to use Devil Gas. I guess I better get JBD to cert me before I come.

Chad

Devil gas is air Chad..... Stuff'll kill ya :)

Tom,

Oh how time changes things.

Point taken.

Chad

This is how I now have divers rooming together. If you want to make changes of course we can.
New list ..so far ..

Bob & Dennis
Jeff & Dave
Heather & Jeff
Chad (has his own room)
Beverly (has her own room)
Daryl (Looking for room mate)
Bill & Cindy
Natasha
Walter, Pete, and MB
Anyone want to make changes?

I would like to attend this one natasha, but I have to wait until after the start of the new year to make sure I can get the time off.

Canuckdiver:
Sounds great! I'll pencil you in for now. After the 1st of the year we can talk on the phone, and hopefully make it official!
Don't the warmer waters of Key Largo sound good about now?
I know I'm dying to go diving!

LOL, any water warm enough to be LIQUID sounds good right about now!
we'll have to talk about possible deals on air fare :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom