Wreckmania II Key Largo Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Bill and Cindy:
You forgot to tell them you passed the phone test!
You and Cindy will make a fine addition to Wreckmania. Also Welcome back to Dennis, Walter's Big brother. Glad you can make it!

I don't think you have made Dennis past the phone test... whatsupwidat??? :tease:

What is he? A monkey's brother or sumpthin'???

.........he did pass the phone test, in spite of being my brother. He's the white sheep of the family.

If the truth were to be told. I was just smart enough to get away with things when everyone else got caught.

And no, my hair is getting nearly as thin as Walter's. It's a genetic thing, we can't help it. My wife will not let me grow a beard, says it makes me look too old. Since Walter is an old man and I am older than him, she is probably right.

This is too easy. Pass the phone test? It make you wonder if Natasha is working for John Ashcroft and is really trying to find out who the "terrorist" are.

I guess I better leave my credit cards and other identifing material at home. In a locked box (quote "Al Gore").

Cindy and I are planning to do more dives down in the Middle Keys (Thunderbolt and Busch). Then maybe on to Key West to do some real damage. All comers are welcomed.

Wreckmaniacs Live! Where's our battle cry? We've been too quiet.
Time to chat again.

First off, Bob I now have your check for this trip, and Cayman. Thank you dear.
Secondly, I've been talking to the dive shop.
I told them just about all of us want that good enriched air stuff!
Rob said he will try to post here himself, but until then, he said to tell everyone we can fill at Ocean Divers right next door.
Sound good?

Well if everyone one else is going to use Devil Gas. I guess I better get JBD to cert me before I come.

Chad

Is that you...Dumplin'? :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom