Wrinkles April '07 Dive, BBQ and Campout Planning Thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jesster:
If you live by a sport chalet you can rent a complete package including computer and weight integrated bc (usually) for $45, if you pick it up Friday you don't have to return it till they close on Sunday (7pm or 6:30 I think) and it's a "one" day rental.
The guy asking the question is going to be visiting from NYC, as I read it...

robertarak:
OK, so what can I bring for the group, and how many tanks sould I bring? Anyone bringing a fill compressor? lol
You can bring anything that is not spoken for in the first post of this thread. When an item is spoken for, I put the person's username next to it in green. Of course, if you can think if something that's not on the list that you think people would enjoy, bring that! We've had some pretty cool things brought that way!

The number of tanks will depend on how many dives you want to do and how many trips to the dive shop you want to make. Malibu Divers is about 15 miles down the road.

A portable compressor will be the coolest thing someone can bring one of these days!

Let us know what your plans are.

It's going to be a great weekend!

Christian

robertarak:
Looks like I'll bring the burgers. Oh and the cheese! you have to have cheese for burgers!
Cool! I've put you down on the list for burgers...and cheese. I can't believe that wasn't on the list!

Will you be there on both Saturday and Sunday? Will you be camping out with us on Friday night and Saturday night?

Thanks!

Christian

robertarak:
Not a big camper, but plan on showing up really early Sat morn to find some good parking. It will be only Sat for me. I may even bring a friend who dives. I will let you know if that develops.
Great! I look forward to seeing you there.

Christian

As much as I'd like to camp, it's looking like I'll be lucky to make it for the afternoon, as I have an appt in Santa Monica at 10. Hopefully I'll be able to get in shortly after noon, and stay at least the rest of the day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom