Wrinkles February '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like this is going to be the first Wrinkles dive in OC in a long time that will have good conditions. I wish I could be there but I could not get the day off. Have fun guys!

Robert Phillips:
It looks like this is going to be the first Wrinkles dive in OC in a long time that will have good conditions. I wish I could be there but I could not get the day off. Have fun guys!

Uh, Robb... haven't you been feeling a little sick lately? Maybe you need to "take a day off" to recover :wink: ??

Jennifer

Leaving in 20 minutes. Sean and I are diving another site, then we will head over. See you all there.

T.

There's some pretty dense fog in So OC this morning. It looks like it's starting to burn off.

It was great meeting and diving with you folks today. Brandon and I truly had a great time and sincerely appreciated the hospitality. Below are few pics I took. I've uploaded these and others into my photo gallery http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1542

wrinkles_021106_0064.JPG

wrinkles_021106_0054.JPG

wrinkles_021106_0066.JPG

wrinkles_021106_0060.JPG

wrinkles_021106_0067.JPG

Frank O:
I thought the SK-7 compass he showed me in one of the mounts looked pretty good too. Maybe not quite good enough to make me stop using my $7 hiking map compass that I cut and drilled to fit with shock cord for diving use -- but tempting!
Speaking of the discount compass, Christian remarked on it today when I was using it during the Wrinkles dive. It's served me well in global travels, underwater and topside!

compass-in-paris.jpg

I just wanted to thank the SoCal Kelp divers for a great day yesterday and for their hospitality in welcoming a fairly new diver from a land-locked state.

Special thanks to Jim McCabe for being my buddy and helping me get my first two surf entries under my weight belt!

Glad you could make it MtnDiver! It was a pleasure meeting you - from one Colorado boy to another! I was kind of in and out doing dives, but I still had a great time catching up with, and meeting some new SB people. What an awesome turnout... and a gorgeous day of diving.

Thanks Christian for organizing it! Dig your gear configuration!

Great to see everyone yesterday. Sorry we missed the rest of you. Seems we were always out when you were back and back when you were out. I hope to make it to more of these this year and as always you are more than welcome to join us in San Diego any time.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom