Wrinkles January '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
Wow you guys are really organized. Be prepared for absolute runamuckedness and chaos when I arrive in March for the wrinkles dive with world famous salsa dancer and squid researcher, Naoko.

Oh man.... I know that'll just get Rickster and Kevfin goin' on that limbo in thongs thing again!! :wink:

you guys are going to be in for a treat on saturday, 11 ft swells and 30% chance of rain, hey this seems very familiar to me... oh wait same thing at last years wrinkles dive this time of year at the shores

wetrat:
Oh man.... I know that'll just get Rickster and Kevfin goin' on that limbo in thongs thing again!! :wink:

.................................:lol3:.........................................................

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

California Diver:
you guys are going to be in for a treat on saturday, 11 ft swells and 30% chance of rain, hey this seems very familiar to me... oh wait same thing at last years wrinkles dive this time of year at the shores

For those of us too chicken, errrr - too smart to make the schlep and risk our lives for a shore dive. We can all marvel at the stones of you LowCal divers again.

---
Ken

California Diver:
...so, this means you're leading, Tyler??

If you bash through the surf with your doubles, maybe the thonged-conga line can kick out in your draft?

I think we need redundant videographers to catch this year's robustness!!

Claudette
(who will be there if the surf is less than 3 feet.... :)

California Diver:

Best diving will be early! The swell is projected to build throughout the day. It never rains in So California though - you know THAT Tyler!!!

It looks like it will be great in the morning and then be something to look at in the late afternoon!

I'll be there Friday night and Saturday night. If anyone wants to get together on Friday night for something to eat, let me know. PM me your phone number and I'll PM you mine.

We do need a videographer, though!

Christian

id like to get together with you christian but i will be working.

Back
Top Bottom