Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am bringing tanks and attitude. I only have enough tanks for me but I have plenty of attitude for everyone.

As a side note. I promise not to lead anymore sand dives this month. Josh can attest to me actually finding the stuff we are looking for over the last month....with minimal sand on the way.

Terry

divinman:
As a side note. I promise not to lead anymore sand dives this month. Josh can attest to me actually finding the stuff we are looking for over the last month....with minimal sand on the way.
Terry

I can and will attest to this :) Terry has gotten lucky the last couple dive's we've done together and managed to find some cool stuff

The man's on fire... Magellan

well i guess if rick and billy are going, i have to go too so count me in.

da squeeze:
well i guess if rick and billy are going, i have to go too so count me in.

Oh no. :shakehead

Ted S:
Oh no. :shakehead

holy cow....your still alive?

I need to fire that guy

j/k :D

Christian, count me in for this one. I need to see some old friends.

George

Sounds like fun, I'd love to come see some old friends and meet new ones; who can resist gettiing laughed at for looking like a dork :)

I'll bring the BBQ stuff if it means getting your warm, mouth water sausages into my mouth.

Actually, I'll bring it if you change that Avatar already!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom