Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure which is more funny, John suggesting you dive in water traps for golf balls or the fact you already have.:rofl3: Whatever gets you wet I guess. :eyebrow:

I hope you can make it, I understand if not, either way I'll be there.

Kim

I am going to be in the SD area for the Yukon dive on the 13th, so, put Teresa and I on the list for water. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Pretty good guess huh?

John

Rickster:
I am going to be in the SD area for the Yukon dive on the 13th, so, put Teresa and I on the list for water. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

RICK!!!!!! Its going to be great to see you bro!!! :D

Can't wait

Rickster:
ROSEBUD????? Is that you?:D

Can't wait to see you too.

Haven't heard that in awhile. Thanks for bringing back the nightmares :wink:

I guess if Rick is going I should try to follow him like a lost puppy. The following week is my own personal D-Day so I'll see if I can swing it. I can bring a certain surprise for grilling too, simple but different from our usual burgers, hot hogs, and bacon wrapped portuguese saussage smothered in carmelized onions. Can someone bring a serious salsa if I can attend?

Billy

Josh- I thought I would bring back old nightmares:rofl3:

Billy- I guess this will be the last time we see you, huh? That ball and chain is going to be heavy. Hey you won't have to use weights:D

Oh no not the usual food?

This is going to be an awesome weekend, I am stoked!

Empty V:
Well it looks like I got the green light. Count me in Señor Lopez. I guarantee you this will not be one to forget, at least when it comes to good eats.

Billy
Dude, those bacon wrapped portuguese sausages smothered in carmelized onions absolutely rock!

I always remember that day you took our BBQ to a new level. It's right up there with Alberto's wife bringing a real home made Italian lasagna once that his wife made from scratch.

Those are the 2 greatest highlights for food from all of the wrinkles dive BBQs!

I'll put you down on the list.

It'll be nice to see you.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom