Wrinkles November Dive PreDive Scouting 11-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman:
but not quite. I am open to dive in the morning but have to be back in San Diego by 2pm so I don't think I can make it

Terry

:hb2: :cheers:

Happy Birthday, Terry!!

You could certainly make it back to San Diego by 2PM! Don't let that cloud your mind, cmon up and dive :party2:

I would love to join you guys and finally meet some sb members, but i am still waiting on my hooded vest which has seemed to have dropped into the 4th dimension or something... ordered it over a month ago for last months wrinkles dive still havent seen it.... starting to get slightly irked... will be calling again today to see whats up...

mk57nato:
I would love to join you guys and finally meet some sb members, but i am still waiting on my hooded vest which has seemed to have dropped into the 4th dimension or something... ordered it over a month ago for last months wrinkles dive still havent seen it.... starting to get slightly irked... will be calling again today to see whats up...

Maybe you could rent one for the day??

OK, Ana, so far it appears to be just us for the morning dive... where are all the rest of the SoCaler's?? Well, Robert is out of town, so he has an excuse. And Scot M wants to dive in the afternoon.

Where and when are we meeting?

Jennifer

sapphire:
OK, Ana, so far it appears to be just us for the morning dive... where are all the rest of the SoCaler's?? Well, Robert is out of town, so he has an excuse. And Scot M wants to dive in the afternoon.

Where and when are we meeting?

Jennifer

I'm in. Waiting for where and when. I thought I read something like 8ish??

Well... I won't be able to make this one. Time spun out of control and I need to have a date with my future plumbing fixtures. I also have to reload all of my software on my desktop now that I've got my replacement drive for the one that died.

But I wish you all a really good time and look forward to the Wrinkles Dive!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom