Wrist DC: Easiest display to read?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freedc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Which brands of wrist dive computer have the easiest and hardest displays to read underwater?

This is a major factor for me in shopping around, but I cannot seem to tell from the online pictures. I have not had chances to see many computers in person (LDS, dive ops) except the GEO and the big honking square one (Nemo wide?).

What are your experiences regarding brands/models that are easy and hard to read. I'm mainly interested in what to avoid. I'm not looking for a dive computer that doubles as a fashionable dry land watch.

TIA.

easy to read (and my eyes are in their 60s) :)
Oceanic Veo 250.. similar to the Geo??

Liquivision X1 or Galleleo Sol - but bring a loan application with you....

All the best, James

Oceanic.......The leave them all far behind (for rec.Dc that is)

X2 for Liquidvision. At 46, my eye are at the point I could probably use reading glasses. The X1 eliminates that need, it is amazingly crisp and clear. It is a little pricey :)

The DR Duo and it's clones have decent sized numbers, but some of the little words/symbols were difficult to see. I still use it as my back-up.

John

Back
Top Bottom