Wanted WTB Any old canister light. Let me know what you have.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jona Silverstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm Looking for any old canister light. HID, LED, whatever you have. Don't care about batteries or burn time, just need the cans and the heads.

Reactions: OTF
Project? I turned an old OMS HID canister that I bought on here for cheap into a nice 100W LED With LiPo for under $100 total.

I have an old Sartek HID I would be willing to let go. Works great, with Goodman style handle and battery charger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 112
I have a light monkey 5-12 that the battery needs replacing. It is $200 CAN (roughly $157 US) plus shipping.
I can send pictures if you are interested.

I have a Salvo 35W HID if you’re interested.

I have a Halcyon Helios 9/18 with charger and save a dive kit (spare bulb, test tube, o-rings, etc.). I fired it up a month or so ago so the light works fine, but I am sure the burn time won't be stellar given the age of the pack. I used it for a week LOB last summer with no issues.

I have two DR MR11s that are collecting dust. One has a WA HID bulb - guessing it has been used 75 to 100 times. The other was converted to an LED and has a longer cord to accommodate side mount.

I've got two Halcyon 18w hid light heads, with bulbs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom