WTB Tank Whip (For Cleaning)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silicone/nitrile rubber stopper? May be available at the hardware store.

Like the ones with the butterfly nut on the back yeah?

Like the ones with the butterfly nut on the back yeah?
Test plugs for plumbing? They are probably a bit big. I haven't seen any for say 3/4" or 1" pipe

I meant ones like you used in high school chem. If it is one with a hole, using a bolt, 2 washers and a wing nut would allow you to expand it in place.

Finally getting all this stuff together. Does anyone know of a place to get 7/8 UNF type plugs to seal up the 3500psi tanks I have? I've been looking, but coming up empty.
@ajtoady sending me some of his spare cable:)

I have to check but my plugs I use bsp or jic, ill will have to check which one if interested

I have to check but my plugs I use bsp or jic, ill will have to check which one if interested
Thanks!! I actually ordered some bolts from McMaster Carr that I think will work, haven't had the time to try them out though.

👍
Make sure the last part of bolt thread doesn't bind, may be ok if the shallow threads end up in the oring area,
If not flip a die and run it to the neck of the bolt,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom