www.leisurepro.com again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buy your regs from Scubatoys, they'll assemble and test them before shipment if asked - maybe w/o being asked...

Yes all the equipment is the same as you would buy from a dive shop. No defective, no knock off items.

So if you dont have electricity how do you run the air compressor to fill your tanks?

Unless your using a gas generatior to run the compressor.

a side note: almost all "new" tanks are nitrox tanks and "stickerless" it just matters how it gets hydroed and cleaned and sometimes what air you put in it.

There is nothing wrong with LeisurePro. They have the best prices, a great website that is easily navigated, and offer equivalent warranty for items that they are not authourized dealers for. BTW it is pretty interesting to see just how many lines LeisurePro "Is" an authourized dealer for.

As a side note, I do like to support the dealers that contribute to ScubaBoard (ScubaToys, Divesports, Divers Supply, 123Scuba, ....) and most of them have as good or better deals as LeisurePro.

I am looking into buying gear there. I live in the NYC and I went to their store location and it seems nice and professional. I haven't bought anything there yet, but probably will.

Contrast:
I am looking into buying gear there. I live in the NYC and I went to their store location and it seems nice and professional....
It is.
Contrast:
I haven't bought anything there yet, but probably will.
You will. A lot of people on this board don't get that for those of us who live or work in Manhattan, LP is our LDS. And they're open Sunday mornings!

Scuba toys does offer manufacturer's warranties. I just received a BC from them and I am very happy! (wish I had known about the scuba board discount first!)

FoSheZZie23:
So if you dont have electricity how do you run the air compressor to fill your tanks?

Unless your using a gas generatior to run the compressor.

That is one option, but they are probably using a gas powered scuba compressor.

http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/CategoryID_979/Context_974/Sort_Stock/DescSort_0/MXA90G.html?Hit=1

Fijibound, if they do, make sure they are using it in a well ventilated area. Basically, the exhaust from the motor needs to be going out of the building. If not, make them use it in a well ventilated area.

This is for Everybody, Everywhere. Make Absolutely sure that the exhaust from ANY motor is NOT getting into any kind scuba compressor. The exhaust can kill.

Scubatoys sells a detector for this:

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=CoCop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom