X-adventurer M2000 videolight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fairly sure Lumen ratings aren't cumulative. Two 2400 lumen lights doesn't add up to 4800 lumens. Obviously the dispersion pattern will be better with two.

Not a bad price if they work. Something comparable is an Aditech VC 2L6 or the Edge Mini Wasp but they're around $7-800 for one. The Edge also has a 200M depth rating.

I assume the 2nd "luminous" actually means color temperature, 2400oK is on the yellow side. For comparison, the Aditech is 5000oK, or what's referred to as "near sunlight".

Wow,such a high lumen.

Well I got my lights and it was a upgrade, model M2500. X-Adventurer M2500 Scuba Diving Video Light
Well built with anodized aluminum, no flicker at low light, 6000k colortemp. + red and blue, low weight 355 g. max. 2500 lumen ( undocumented)
Can really recommend them.

I'm fairly sure Lumen ratings aren't cumulative. Two 2400 lumen lights doesn't add up to 4800 lumens. Obviously the dispersion pattern will be better with two. ......

I've read the same thing. What is confusing to me is most LED lights consist of several diodes/elements. If a manufacturer uses 3 diodes that each are rated for 500 lumen, most market it as a 1500 lumen light. If it is true than lumens are not cumulative, shouldn't that apply to multi element lights as well ?

I have a feeling many LED lights are not putting out the full lumen rating they list.

In my unscientific comparison, my 1500 lumen single halogen bulb looked brighter than my 3 element 1500 lumen LED light.

Yes they have variable intensity settings. 3 modes for white. But max. lumen is NOT 2500, more about 1500-1800 I believe. ( compared to a Sola 1200)

yes ,i got this one in my hand . is really expensive . but the feature was quite well

Does it have variable beam function? I really do want the Sola 1200 but went for x-adventure as it is my first light. I bought the M900 and M900W, which is the spot and wide

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom