xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many people are in line to get one?

We have increased manufacturing power a lot, but keep in mind that each unit delivered to customer brings us few new customers right away so its quite linear ...

How many units do you get in per shipment on average?

It varies, manufacturer is solid (and so us) in providing an equal share to all dealers.

How often do you get shipments?

Once a month in average.

We have another shipment coming in to Newark this week so line again will move forward, also we expect another in 3-4 weeks and one shortly before DEMA 2014 which we invite all of you to BOOTHS # 570.

- 25 in line. That seems to be the magic number right now. Some give up, some place a new order, and some get a computer when they come in.
- 3-8 in a typical shipment
- Whenever they ship them..... They just show up occasionally.

Appreciate the honesty, I was looking a this for backup so I guess I will go see what else you guys have in that category.

Are these things available yet? I mean as "in stock" items. Curious.

I placed an order from TecDiveGear but cancelled because I found one in Taiwan while traveling here :)

TecDiveGear, is there a place to make suggestions on the software? I like the overall design a lot, but some areas still seem crude compared to my Suunto and I think it's a fairly simple software update. For example, for the dive log I would like to see a summary section showing total dives and total hours logged... Also, I would like to see another compass mode that shows the full dial instead of just half.

I've been reading this thread since this time last year. We'll I figure a yr is long enough to wait for a product that is still not widely delivered. It may be all it's supposed to be, but distribution issues is getting old for me. I bought a petrel from my local dive shop.. So there's one less guy in line now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appreciate the honesty, I was looking a this for backup so I guess I will go see what else you guys have in that category.

Depends which dealer you order with as they order based on their individual needs, we have another big shipment coming in on/around Nov. 12th
before we hit the road to DEMA and will send them out to dealers accordingly to received orders.

---------- Post added November 3rd, 2014 at 10:28 PM ----------

I placed an order from TecDiveGear but cancelled because I found one in Taiwan while traveling here :)

TecDiveGear, is there a place to make suggestions on the software? I like the overall design a lot, but some areas still seem crude compared to my Suunto and I think it's a fairly simple software update. For example, for the dive log I would like to see a summary section showing total dives and total hours logged... Also, I would like to see another compass mode that shows the full dial instead of just half.

Thank you for your support and order, regardless of point of purchase we appreciate your choice.
Yes all suggestions are seriously considered and forwarded to manufacturer so keep sending them in as these have a large input in creating this sweet little cube.

Dive safe and enjoy it !

AWESOME news for customers expecting BLACK, based on numbers of requested by US & Canadian dealers units we will be current with all the orders and have small stock of BLACK's having of course next deliveries lined up for walk in customers.

Woohoo! Now maybe you can work on making a little case for the Black. Right now I have mine in a little purple change purse just because it fits so well. A dive shop tried to sell me a Petrel case for it, but it's twice the size at least.

Woohoo! Now maybe you can work on making a little case for the Black. Right now I have mine in a little purple change purse just because it fits so well. A dive shop tried to sell me a Petrel case for it, but it's twice the size at least.

Maybe you should try our xDeep sidemount pouch so at least "branding" will be all right :) , we will introduce some new products at DEMA so make you don't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom