xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Question for Xdeep owners:

I dove yesterday for the first time with a Xdeep BT, and had the following issues:
1) Temp was off by ~13 degrees. At one point I was supposedly in 30* water!
2) The dive refused to end. The xdeep ended up dieing(battery discharge) over night. I know this is not good for the battery at all.

I know (1) is in need of a software update for the latest version. But hadn't ready about (2). Does anyone know what's up?

Update, upgrade to a Petrel, whichever would do it.

I heard that they sold the BT to another company. Does anyone have any substantiation to this?

I saw the Black (and the other two) at the xDeep booth at BTS this past weekend. Sebastian mentioned that they are probably dropping selling the Black and continuing with the Nitrox and Tri models.

I saw the Black (and the other two) at the xDeep booth at BTS this past weekend. Sebastian mentioned that they are probably dropping selling the Black and continuing with the Nitrox and Tri models.

They no longer offer it on their website. I'd like to know if they're going to honor the backorders. I've got one on order from DRIS as a timer backup to my Petrel. I will not be ordering EANx or Trimix versions, but the idea of a more feature filled bottom timer appeal to me.

Thanks Pawel. I upgraded it and we'll find out this weekend when I dive:)

They no longer offer it on their website. I'd like to know if they're going to honor the backorders. I've got one on order from DRIS as a timer backup to my Petrel. I will not be ordering EANx or Trimix versions, but the idea of a more feature filled bottom timer appeal to me.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the backorder.

Besides a compass, time, depth and temp, what other features are you looking for on a BT?

Dear fellow divers, we will honor all backorders for Black bottom timer. All TecDiveGear.com customers and our dealers orders for bottom timers that were placed before April 1 will be delivered as ordered - bottom timers only. And beginning April 1st, we will sell Black as Nitrox and TriMix but still bottom timer function will be available from the menu. Please call us at 201 710 0042 if you have any questions concerning xDeep products. Everybody have a great day hopefully with some diving in it :)

Last edited:
Hi

I'm interested in the EANx version of this computer. I can see that SW updates are released regularly however how many HW revisions have been released to date and are there any major HW changes expected in the near future.

I have not yet seen ANY hardware revisions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom