xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

personally I can't wait to get my hands on the product. I am located in Egypt, tomorrow I have a friend going by an xDeep distributor in Oslo to bring me one in october, my fingers are crossed that I can get on!

I think this product is really hitting on exactly what we need interms of a bottom time. All the features seem great, sure I doubt the compass is replacing my suunto, but at least it gives me redundancy on navigation but doubtful i will use it (maybe while teaching the nav. spec just to compare w. what my students are doing (tips!!!)
ssp
but all in all it looks great, the alarm function looks awesome, excited to be able to view my log book in graphical form (post dive) especially considering its 50+ euro for a Suunto USB.

As for TmX upgrade, lets hope they make it interfaced with V-Planner that would make it the icing on the cake. I would like to have the EanX upgrade though immediately w. it (but that's just me, I am no need of a TmX comp at this point, tables and sticking to the plan seem to be working)

I will post if I am able to get mine via Oslo, should have an answer tomorrow. DiveLife | Scuba Diving Equipment | PADI Scuba Diving Courses | Apeks | Suunto | Scubapro | Fourth Element claims they will have them in a months time!

all in all this little black box looks like just what the doctor ordered.

Hello,

I'm Piotr, xDEEP CEO and I'd like to answer your questions. Yes, we had couple of weeks of delay (the BT was planned for late April-early May and computers were planned for June), but the reason was simple: we just like to make it perfect before we launch the device on the market.

Piotr_C, Any updates?

All right, a Christmas coming earlier this year (so it will be double :) all customers that are waiting for BLACK Bottom Timer's not yet delivered, next batch will be shipped out next week, stay strong xDeep Nation !

998280_648458165172958_1593496392_n (1).jpg

Happy weekend everybody !

Well there ya' go. I think everyone here who hasn't impatiently purchased another product can finally be sort of happy... depending on where they are in the line.

Wahoooo ! Just got that long awaited email that one of those will be shipped to me ... Nice, nice nice. I was a bit unhappy about waiting two weeks but now I love you again Tec Dive Gear :)\
Thanks guys !

Cool , any news about launch date for the nitrox version ?

Status

All right, a Christmas coming earlier this year (so it will be double :) all customers that are waiting for BLACK Bottom Timer's not yet delivered, next batch will be shipped out next week, stay strong xDeep Nation !

View attachment 165286

Happy weekend everybody !

Is there anybody on this board who actually received their unit?

I ordered mine on August 19, 2013 - and still haven't got it. Sebastian never replies to emails. I leave voice mail messages, asking to call back or at least send an SMS message - it always goes unanswered. One out of 10 times I call, I catch him on the phone, and it's always the same story: "next week". I'm getting worried that the level of customer service at TecDiveGear is pretty much at 0. If there's going to be problems with these units, good luck to us all getting support.

I'm so sorry I chose to buy a second Petrel last month. Not.

Back
Top Bottom