xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm starting to see how I was able to let this thread pull me down. Sure, I was disappointed when the release was delayed, and even more so when the vendor I'd placed my first pre-order with cancelled. Then I realized it's a consumer product that I chose to pay for because I wanted to try it out, not something I needed, and certainly not something I'm entitled to by any deadline.

Throughout this process I have spoken to both Sebastian and Piotr. Both were gracious, informative, patient, and eager to help when contacted directly. Neither took more than a day to respond to me, nor did they misinform me.

I don't really think I can follow this thread any longer. I think I'd rather go dive with this neat little BT instead.

Please don't humiliate yourself Mike

1. Who is Mike? I'm not Mike.

2. I ordered my Google Glass yesterday and it arrived today. Before 10am. Look and learn my friend. That's how you do business in the USA.

3. Your own website says AVAILABLE. Not "AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER". Maybe it is you who needs glasses to read your own literature. Do you suppose that I photoshopped those images?

This has spun out of control and you're alienating your own customers. Nice work. Class act.

2. I ordered my Google Glass yesterday and it arrived today. Before 10am. Look and learn my friend. That's how you do business in the USA.

3. Your own website says AVAILABLE. Not "AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER". Maybe it is you who needs glasses to read your own literature. Do you suppose that I photoshopped those images?

This has spun out of control and you're alienating your own customers. Nice work. Class act.

It actually does say Availability: Pre Order on the product page. But on the listing under the computer category, and in the shopping cart it's 'available'.
hyqajesy.jpg

---------- Post added April 16th, 2014 at 06:11 PM ----------

I'm starting to see how I was able to let this thread pull me down. Sure, I was disappointed when the release was delayed, and even more so when the vendor I'd placed my first pre-order with cancelled. Then I realized it's a consumer product that I chose to pay for because I wanted to try it out, not something I needed, and certainly not something I'm entitled to by any deadline.

Throughout this process I have spoken to both Sebastian and Piotr. Both were gracious, informative, patient, and eager to help when contacted directly. Neither took more than a day to respond to me, nor did they misinform me.

I don't really think I can follow this thread any longer. I think I'd rather go dive with this neat little BT instead.

That's encouraging to hear!

For me TecDiveGear.com / Sebastian, Dan as well as Justin with whom I spoke on the show are the examples of great business and top customer service in scuba industry ! I went through the same process of order / wait / receive with my BLACK and whenever I have called (called a lot) I was met with same patience and professionalism !

tridacna I have no idea whats your issue here you are making me quit ScubaBoard, you are picking single words out of bigger content and for most of us doesn't matter, for me as a customer the whole picture was clear enough from the beginning, I was notified that there was waiting line but since payment wasn't required "why not" I said, finally got the email with question if I wish to still purchase it, that's how I got it and I'm extremely happy with the product so far and whole TecDiveGear.com team.

In fact made several different purchases there and all with five star service.

tridacna I have no idea whats your issue here you are making me quit ScubaBoard,

ALL of your posts have been in support of TecDiveGear....are you sure you're not involved with him? You both make similar grammatical mistakes and have similar sentence structure. I'm wondering if you two aren't partners or something.

ALL of your posts have been in support of TecDiveGear....are you sure you're not involved with him? You both make similar grammatical mistakes and have similar sentence structure. I'm wondering if you two aren't partners or something.

I'm loyal customer, but my loyalty was earned. Sentence structure ? :) hmm I'm Russian, Sebastian is Polish maybe that :)

I've noticed quite a few positive reviews with "BLACK" experience here ... I guess we all partners.

I'm loyal customer, but my loyalty was earned. Sentence structure ? :) hmm I'm Russian, Sebastian is Polish maybe that :)

I've noticed quite a few positive reviews with "BLACK" experience here ... I guess we all partners.

It is strange that 7 of your 9 posts are promoting him. Probably just a coincidence though. (Seriously, not being sarcastic there)

Well I have my entire gear from them, was met few times personally with demo gear I think that type of customer approach should be highlighted. Yes I'm company follower after few business mistakes with others.

We are just sitting here with Dan looking at some stuff and seriously guys this thread is working better for us than any advertising lately :)

dark_water thanks for your input, BTW we have some new toys for you to try ... actually I have an idea I can bring few BLACK's to dutch springs (Bethlehem, PA) if anyone wants to dive it, let me work out our schedule and will post it here, how's that sound ?

we will have a demo tour announced later on this year so hang on if you can't make it to dutch springs

S.J

We are just sitting here with Dan looking at some stuff and seriously guys this thread is working better for us than any advertising lately :)

dark_water thanks for your input, BTW we have some new toys for you to try ... actually I have an idea I can bring few BLACK's to dutch springs (Bethlehem, PA) if anyone wants to dive it, let me work out our schedule and will post it here, how's that sound ?

we will have a demo tour announced later on this year so hang on if you can't make it to dutch springs

S.J

Try to make the gulf coast a stop on your tour! Perhaps Gulf Shores....

Back
Top Bottom