xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone else noted that temporary shorting the 2 outer pins on the connector on the Side of the Black seems act as a reset?
This was the only way I could revive my locked up BT. Although it was still reacting while being put in water, the buttons didn't react to any combination of key presses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get a random reboot sometimes when I plugin the connector to the black to connect it to my laptop. Potentially dangerous because also the decompression model resets during the reboot. So no track off nitrogen off gassing during surface interval.

I haven't had that issue yet.
The temp is still off by 5 - 10 F though.

I get a random reboot sometimes when I plugin the connector to the black to connect it to my laptop. Potentially dangerous because also the decompression model resets during the reboot. So no track off nitrogen off gassing during surface interval.

Are you connecting the usb adapter into the Black before plugging it into your laptop? I read somewhere that's the recommended method, this way all contacts of the adapter are fully seated before power is applied.

After reviewing the temps in warmer water (72F) this weekend in the St Lawrence river, the temps were correct in warmer water. So it appears that the temps are only off (by 5 - 10 F) in cold water (38 - 60's F).

I let Piotr know and he said they are still working on the temperature.

I asked if you can buy the connector separately because I would like to have an extra one to keep in my travel bag, and he said there is a new more reliable USB cable available now. I haven't had any connection issues, but that may help those who have.

I also asked if they will make a small carrying case for the Black, and he said that they can, but it will be later.

I asked if you can buy the connector separately because I would like to have an extra one to keep in my travel bag, and he said there is a new more reliable USB cable available now. I haven't had any connection issues, but that may help those who have.

The disconnect lockup I had was with the New style cable. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate. You should let Piotr know if you haven't already.

Hi All,

Do you know if any shop worldwide has the xDeep Black in stock (prefered the EANx but if only a BT, I can buy the upgrade)?
I am in Thailand and ordered 2 of them more than 3 months ago but no delivery yet.
As I need them by the of this month or early next month, I was thinking 3-4 months should be enought o have one here.
If you can give me the name of a shop that has them in stock, please let me know. I don't mind paying delivery to my country.

Thanks in advance

PM

Hi All,

Do you know if any shop worldwide has the xDeep Black in stock (prefered the EANx but if only a BT, I can buy the upgrade)?
I am in Thailand and ordered 2 of them more than 3 months ago but no delivery yet.
As I need them by the of this month or early next month, I was thinking 3-4 months should be enought o have one here.
If you can give me the name of a shop that has them in stock, please let me know. I don't mind paying delivery to my country.

Thanks in advance

PM

After several failed promises of delivery from xDeep and the supplier, I gave up and ordered a OSTC 2C from heinrichsweikamp, next day delivery and great support.

They now have the Sport model that is closer in spec and price to the Black in EANx mode.

...Do you know if any shop worldwide has the xDeep Black in stock (prefered the EANx but if only a BT, I can buy the upgrade)?

Someone previously on this thread had posted that divestock.com had them in stock. Dan's Dive Shop in St Catherines, Ontario, Canada had them in stock months ago, not sure how many or if they still do.

Someone previously on this thread had posted that divestock.com had them in stock. Dan's Dive Shop in St Catherines, Ontario, Canada had them in stock months ago, not sure how many or if they still do.

It was Dive Stock that failed to deliver mine, after a number excuses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom