xDeep Black BT - anyone own one yet? post reviews & feedback here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just got mine too, didnt dive yet but stacked next to X1 and definitely like the buttons more than tapping, black is much lighter and although have similar "surface amount" way bigger OLED screen and numbers are HUGE ! (can be changed to smaller), menu / setup easy like ipho**

will post more once I drag my butt to some cold water to try it ...

xdeepbt.jpg

Dove it once now and kind of glad that survive the initial frustration and waiting time.
Its a really nice and thought through unit. Very easy to navigate and access all important info.

Like the band that comes with the unit but will change it to bungee for next time, guess got used to it but included strap works well.

The water temperature shown is a bit off but got email that it will be compensated by the next software update.
Compass really impressive, best I have used so far and seems to be very very accurate.

Like the clarity of info displayed on alternate screens.
Battery holds up pretty good, means it drops like 2-4 % on max brightness throughout the hour + dive so one charge will last for loooong long while.

Just purchased the EANx software pack on TecDiveGear.com so will see how does it work as nitrox computer and maybe even get it to Trimix.

Thanks TecDiveGear.com for good response for my questions.

dive computers comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Dove it once now and kind of glad that survive the initial frustration and waiting time.
Its a really nice and thought through unit. Very easy to navigate and access all important info.

Like the band that comes with the unit but will change it to bungee for next time, guess got used to it but included strap works well.

The water temperature shown is a bit off but got email that it will be compensated by the next software update.
Compass really impressive, best I have used so far and seems to be very very accurate.

Like the clarity of info displayed on alternate screens.
Battery holds up pretty good, means it drops like 2-4 % on max brightness throughout the hour + dive so one charge will last for loooong long while.

Just purchased the EANx software pack on TecDiveGear.com so will see how does it work as nitrox computer and maybe even get it to Trimix.

Thanks TecDiveGear.com for good response for my questions.

View attachment 177172

How about the EANx software pack? Have you upgraded to the EANx?

Here's a pic one of my customers took of his xDeep Black BT with factory-installed EANx upgrade;

xDeepBlackBT.jpg

Here's a pic one of my customers took of his xDeep Black BT with factory-installed EANx upgrade;

View attachment 179933

Maybe I should have orderd through you... First vendor cancelled my order (placed last August) for me when they lost faith, still waiting with second vendor (ordered in January) and starting to lose faith myself.

Well, the one in the picture is the only one I've received from the importer, back before Xmas, and, although I have others on order, I haven't had any since.

I refused to take orders for them from customers because I specifically didn't want to have to cancel and disappoint people.

So any new owners ? Its April 2014... I hope these orders are getting filled. Want to read more reviews!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom