xDeep Black BT - anyone own one yet? post reviews & feedback here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those of you trying to assassinate the company for not paying attention to this thread, holy crap get over it. Small companies do not always have the time to sit online answer questions on every single dive forum about their product.

James, they started another thread in the "Hot Deals" section promising a July ship date, then nothing. I agree they can't answer every thread on every forum but they should monitor the ones they started themselves. They also don't seem to be responding to questions on their Facebook page. DSS, Zeagle, and HOG are also small companies with very responsive owners and excellent communication.

James, they started another thread in the "Hot Deals" section promising a July ship date, then nothing. I agree they can't answer every thread on every forum but they should monitor the ones they started themselves. They also don't seem to be responding to questions on their Facebook page. DSS, Zeagle, and HOG are also small companies with very responsive owners and excellent communication.
To be fair, this wasn't xDeep themselves. TecDiveGear is the (on of the?) distributor for the US, so they don't control shipping etc, they're only relaying what they've been told by xDeep. And July wasn't the first date, the first shipment date was "End of March".

To be fair, this wasn't xDeep themselves. TecDiveGear is the (on of the?) distributor for the US, so they don't control shipping etc, they're only relaying what they've been told by xDeep. And July wasn't the first date, the first shipment date was "End of March".

Then I stand corrected. I was under the impression that TecDiveGear is xDeep.

It's been a couple of months so I thought I would give this thread a bump. Any new information or feedback?

I've been afraid to bump this thread for what I might learn.

There is few information after a Dive Show in Paris…

Well it doesn't look gook… First, the product is pushed to somewhere in 2014 (feb or later) and second, there is an increase in the price, around 60€ on BT / Nx and Tx…

Well I was really excited with this new computer since my OSTC needs a backup. Ended with a Petrel and I'm really happy with it… (in fact my OSTC became the backup :D )

I received just one for stock last Thursday afternoon, I had refused to take any pre-orders, and it was sold that evening.

They do exist and they are very nice-looking pieces of kit with an excellent price point. Definitely not vapour-ware.

However, I suspect scaling up production had taken priority over releasing the nitrox and trimix upgrades.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom