xDeep BLACK - finally !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shorty_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Looks like Christmas came earlier this year ! Just found two shiny BLACK's bottom timers from tecdivegear by my door.
Yeah ! Party at my house.
So, immediately impressed by packaging, something alike GoPro style, nice, neat and not cheap.

Couldn't get to dive it today (although I wish) but very impressed by the unit already.
Few strong pointers, extremely easy to set up and read menu (red manual but really not needed :),
Very light and compact unit, extreme readability, love the pre-loaded color schemes. Buttons work so fine that
you wanna push them all the time. Compass is just amazing. Software upgrading by the user - a bomb !

Overall 5 of 5 stars of dry review, will follow up with in water one.

Very glad that waited.

img222.jpg

P.S. one thing, I couldn't find the small plastic adapter for charger since it has EU plug but had it from other electronics in my house, no biggy.

One of them a few months ago (yeah I know) but second unit somehow two + weeks ago, heard that there should be no waiting line with the beginning of the February, depends on further orders ... I guess
I got mine from tecdivegear.com

great news... That is encouraging.

are you going to get PC software to log your dives? if so, what?

xDeep
- tecdivegear

as far as I see in the manual that you can use any logbook software that supports UDDF format (which seems to be the most popular) see lots of free ones on-line ... hmm will choose one later
have to log the dive first :)

---------- Post added January 22nd, 2014 at 07:16 PM ----------

Where did you order them from?

as mentioned above I got mine from here: xdeep black bottom timer, nitrox and trimix dive computer

Shazzzam ! I've got mine too ... yeah baby !

xdeepcomp.jpgxdeepbt.jpg

Have to admit tecdivegear.com , there was a time of anger but love you back guys !
Cant wait to dive that sweet little box ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom