xDeep BLACK - finally !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sebastion,
How long do you think before these units are more readily available? 2 months? 6 months? Bruce

I order my xdeep bottom timer on 8/12/2013 , from Tecdivegear.com i received one E-mail 3 weeks ago saying that the waiting period is 3 weeks ( right!) in 20 yrs of diving that is the worse online retailer i have deal with.

Sebastian's a good guy, I imagine that was what he was told. I hope you get it soon. I don't like ordering and then having to wait and wait and wait. The same thing happened to me recently and after 7 months I finally gave up and went with another manufacturer. Diving life's too short to wait. Good luck.

Sebastion,
How long do you think before these units are more readily available? 2 months? 6 months? Bruce

Dear customers its better then you think now, thanks to recent deliveries we have closed ALL back orders piled up months ago up to Nov. 2013 and with the next delivery happening in week or two (depends on customs, processing times etc.) we will be current with the orders.

As always the final waiting time is the worst since the frustration build up but we are all at the same page, lets not forget why we got ourselves into that long waiting period - because everybody (with little exceptions) simply wants BLACK.

I order my xdeep bottom timer on 8/12/2013 , from Tecdivegear.com i received one E-mail 3 weeks ago saying that the waiting period is 3 weeks ( right!) in 20 yrs of diving that is the worse online retailer i have deal with.

Just sit tight my friend, I have received my Black last Friday and ordered last day of October 2013, of course that nobody like if its for instance 4 weeks instead of told 2 or so but many times Sebastian made it clear that its my choice to cancel anytime if I wouldn't be comfortable with extending my "patience" period so ... from another hand I have purchased lots of stuff from TecDiveGear.com and few times not knowing what I want changed lot of stuff i.e. wire lengths in my light and few other things in my orders, simply I was probably "pain in the a**" for them but every time I called or emailed Sebastian and Dan or Chris met me with most patience I have ever seen from any retailer. Always a great and coming from big personal diving experience advise was issued to me. There are some things to improve but lots to learn for other retailers from them.

Luc surely you will receive your unit shortly ...

On a funny note, you re posting from Canada to "US based thread" with different date format so your order date 8/12/2013 looks like August which is 12/8/2013 a December in real :)
Keep that in mind :)

Best regards.

I'm waiting for user reviews of the nitrox version, guess I'll have to wait for a while

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom