Closed XS Women's Trilam Drysuit

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

little.ocean.mel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a unicorn...

Either custom for the small person in your life, or smallest off the rack size possible - very small human wanting a trilam drysuit that is functioning with no leaks. Preferences are for pockets.

4'11 - 5', 95lbs.

Message me or reply with what you have.

My Missus is about your weight, and 5'3". She wears a Bare womans small and it fits great. I would think it would be easy enough to take an inch or two out of the legs since they put the boots of choice on when you order it, or if you find a used one, to have it shortened for minimal cost.

Trilam Tech Dry Women's Trilaminate Drysuit | BARE Sports

Thanks Stoo. I'm trying on the XS Aquatrek tec suit on Saturday (the one with pockets) and hoping it fits. What sort of temp are you diving in and what undergarments does she wear?

This will be my fourth different drysuit, bit sick of trying to find something that works well and keeps me warm. But I guess when you're not the target market it can be challenging.

Cool.. Fit isn't super critical, but length is the most important dimension I think. You don't want your feet slipping out, but leg adjustments are simple.

Kelly has no fat so feels the cold. She wears the SANTI BX 400, drygloves and a 9 mm hood. We dive in Tobermory, Canada primarily, "Where cold water was invented."

Typical temp at depths below 21/22m is usually 4°-5°C year round, with those temps to 3m for the shoulder seasons. There are lots of heated vests here, but we don't use them.

Kelly freezes in Belize in a 5mm. You guys need to eat more bacon or something. ;-)

It's a tough one. I'm ok in the tropics in just a skin suit, but in the cold here - if I'm not warm enough, I lose weight. And then get colder. So it's a vicious cycle. But mmm, bacon.

It's a tough one. I'm ok in the tropics in just a skin suit, but in the cold here - if I'm not warm enough, I lose weight. And then get colder. So it's a vicious cycle. But mmm, bacon.

What part of Australia are you in? My son lives in Byron Bay. I have yet to get there to visit, but I hear there's decent diving there.

Down in Melbourne. Byron has a decent site, Julian Rocks. Nice little town if you're not there in the summer. I've diving between 2 - 6 times a week in the cold water here so just thinking that I need to be warm. Definitely get down to Aust!

Down in Melbourne. Byron has a decent site, Julian Rocks. Nice little town if you're not there in the summer. I've diving between 2 - 6 times a week in the cold water here so just thinking that I need to be warm. Definitely get down to Aust!

Being warm is everything... I have a high tolerance for cold, but once I'm there, I'm done.

And ya, I agree. He's coming home for three week on Sunday, so I'll grill him on his long-term plans and if he isn't planning on moving back, I'll make plans. He is a partner in a marketting firm there though, so I think he's there for a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom