Yay another F.N.G Me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

castanagajt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Let's see it has been about 2 years since I have donned any scuba related items. All I didd was dive for my open water with some friends while I was in the military and stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I never thought of diving here in Las Vegas, Nevada and thought I minus well try again. This time I will just get re certified for the heck of it with some cousins and friends here. I wish there was more to say but ask away if you like or you can ask what I do now that I am out of the military I guess. Anyways thatnks for having me here.

Welcome to the board, and welcome back to diving! Good luck with the refresher class

smilies-2351.png

Just one flight away from Calf Channel Islands...! :pilot:

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to the site, lots of info on here.
I would also recommend to you to look into a refresher course instead of getting recertified. It would probably be cheaper and less time. You could always ask the dive shop where your family and friends are getting certified through if they would allow you to tag along with the class on the dives/training. Some places will allow it especially to possibly fill seats on a boat ride. Again welcome to the site.

Thanks All of you :D I have been using the searched immensely, now and all great tips. As for the class I have asked numerous instructors about taking the PADI tune up course, they said just to take the class over again. So far i am working on the Scuba section and awaiting my 3 month grace period until I can take the open water class again for only 25 clams! So cheap.

I didn't know that piecing together scuba gear can be fun, it's like Christmas throughout the year. Again thanks for the warm welcome:D

Hi castanagajt, welcome to ScubaBoard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom