YEAH!!! I'm all wet and ready to dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wanadive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All Diver buddies!

Just completed my dive course and headed for Devils Den in Florida for the FIRST open water dive. Overwhelmed with excitment. Any pointers out there ???I am all ears! :D

Howdy! I am new too and just completed my OW dives there as well, weekend before last. Also went to Blue Grotto the second day. You will have a blast. The water was a little cooler than I expected, but still very nice. Good luck! :bang:

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Jason :sharkattack:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Pointers? Your first couple dozen dives can be challenging as you hone new skills. Remember your training, get positive with any difficulties, and never be hesitatn to discard your weights.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

wanadive:
Hello All Diver buddies!

Just completed my dive course and headed for Devils Den in Florida for the FIRST open water dive. Overwhelmed with excitment. Any pointers out there ???I am all ears! :D

Wow, must make it hard to dive if you're ALL EARS!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Oh, sorry....bad joke :no

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!:D

Wanadive that is great have a ton of fun!! Let us know how it went.

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom