Yes, I am still alive and kicking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a real fast note to my friends that I am still alive and doing okay. Just lots of stuff going on in different areas of my life, especially at work, that has kinda overwhelmed me and I have not had the opportunites to visit my favorite chat spot as I would like.

To Dee: I'll try to call you tonight at your house about CoCo View

To TwoBit and Ronbo: Can't make it to ASP this weekend. An email was sent earlier explaining.

To the rest: Keep me in thoughts/prayers as I head off to slay the rest of these dragons so's I can return to play.

--TexasMike

The folks were getting worried about you.

:confused:

Good to hear from you. Hope you return soon.

Chad

TexasMike once bubbled...
To Dee: I'll try to call you tonight at your house about CoCo View

--TexasMike

I'm still waiting! :mean:

I'm back for good now...but only in the early evenings.

Discovered that when you acutally apply the discipline to stay OFF of the internet, you actually can get some real work done at your job.

New things going on.
  • Am in new apartment (finally settled in).
  • Have joined the staff of Tanks-a-Lot Diving. Will be a divemaster (SDI) for Ronbo and his group as soon as we get all of the training requirements completed. Also will be developing their website (stay tuned).
  • Getting started on my TDI curriculum. I've made some class announcements in the Tek Diving forum so check them out if you are interested.
  • Things are finally settling down here at Denton County Auto Salvage. We had the IRS poke their nose in and we had to deal with that. Fortunately that nose is wiped and that crisis is over with.
  • Ready for the new year to begin. Finally convinced boss (aka, my dad) that being open on Saturdays is not always cost effective. So after January 1, I finally get a permanent 5-day work week. This means more opporutnities for weekend dive excursions.
Thanks to you all for your support, thoughts, and love during my absence. I look forward to diving with you all again very soon!

--Mike

Glad to see you emerge from the smoke and fire alright!

Welcome back!

Welcome back. We have missed you around here.

Chad

TexasMike once bubbled...
To the rest: Keep me in thoughts/prayers as I head off to slay the rest of these dragons so's I can return to play.

Siempre, mi amigo :)

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom