Yes Virginia, There is a Dr. Deco!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Readers:

[sp]I understand that they found the Mr Bubble tee shirt at one of those stores that sell memorabilia. These are typically old magazines, posters, toys, and items of clothing. Mine (I am told) was found in such a shop in Galveston, TX, on the Strand.

[sp] I understand that Mr Bubble was a shampoo that did not burn the eyes for children. If enough divers wanted them, possibly someone could make them (with proper credits to the manufacturer).

Dr Deco :jester:

Ya know, This gives me an idea ...

We might be able to strike some sorta deal with the likes of Chammyz or some T-Shirt maker that could benefit all involved ... and I don't mean $$$ wise, any proceeds could goto a charity.

Like, maybe a TOP 10 DECO rules, etc ...

What do you think?

=-)

KN: :mission:

That is a hot idea. Some of those "rules" are in the reply to "Marathon Dives."

Dr Deco :doctor:

Sorry guys. I'm new to the boards and have just been going through some old posts when hey presto! I discovered this one.

KN - I also think this is a great idea, specially the bit about charity and as you though of it... Get on with it! :wink:
A suggestion though: So those of us on the other side of the Atlantic don't have to fork over large amounts of dosh in taxes/duty/postage perhaps you (welcome to the world of volunteering) should consider a UK subsidary?

Just my $.02 worth.

Back
Top Bottom