Yes!!! [Warning: Dark and Morbid humor]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
In response to my favorite buddy--Wreckwriter's last post seemed to tell everyone that I was being humorous about a fictional dead girl. If you would please re-read my post..there is nothing humorous directed at the little girl. In fact, what I was doing was painting a somewhat real scenario for MNScuba.

Some people don't want to talk about reality and thats fine. Lets all tell MNScuba that he will never be asked to retrieve a drowned 4 year old girl.

The world is a perfect place, full of divers with constant neutral bouyancy who never bump into a reef and full of free divers who never drown.

Such a happy place this is.

OK, my mistake. I guess the part about "He says your bouyancy sucks, your gear is not DIR recommended, and you tore her teddy bear. " wasn't meant as humor. Certainly a "real scenario".

Since you weren't trying to be funny I guess what you were really doing was simply trying to ruin an event that someone was proud of and felt good about. After all, we couldn't let him have a good day, could we?

Obviously the world is far from perfect. Free divers do drown and divers will always bump into the reef. Just maybe though, the world would be a slightly better place if people didn't feel the need to take the pride or grief of others and darken it, or play with it, for their own reasons.

Tom

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Hey jepuskar: you're an *******. Not just here in this thread, in general.

Tom

That's got to be just about the classiest remark I've seen so far on scubaboard.

This is a popular thread!

Just thought I'd leave a couple comments...

1. Thanks to all those who responded with their comments and concerns, greatly appreciated! (Both in PM and the other thread.) I'll be keeping in touch and letting you know how it all turns out.

2. No offence here as to how this particular thread panned out, this is a message board and it happens sometimes. The funniest thing for me was that even this thread got "DIR" involved... sheesh! :) Glad you all got some laughs and it gave you something to do. Everyone has a right to their particular liking, whether it be humor or serious.

3. Thanks to Spectre for splitting it off into two threads, I got some information I needed and you all were able to keep your ball rolling.

Peace, and safe diving to all of you.

That ending was meant as humor and even you picked up on it, but that still has nothing to do with the girl. Bouyancy, teddy bear, and a cheap DIR shot..nothing more.

I dont feel why I need to explain this to you, but my post was not meant to detract him from his goal....nobody can do that anyway, but it could possible be a scenario he could encounter. If my post makes him change his mind than obviously he shouldnt of been doing it in the first place.

I can't believe im wasting my time with this on you...you personally attack me on this board and you had a problem with me awhile ago and didn't address it then. Thats your problem, not mine.

Be gone with you.

D-ring once bubbled...
I, for one, do not find your pet humor at all humorous. Please refrain from any future comments about our furry friends.

Thank you

Then just don't read it!

ID

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom