Yet another FL diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB:
Greetings

I've been reading the board for some time, and managed to join in on a few activities, including Wreckmania 1. I'm the MB from Diverlink, looking for a new home (oh, the perils of the wilderness...).

Thanks to NetDoc and Walter for the prompts to join the Scuba Board family. I'm a prof at Florida Atlantic University, an Instructor Trainer for NAUI, Dad to two cats (Turtle and Janet Reno), and husband to Jo who is now another confirmed warm water wimp.

I hope to join a bunch of you folks on future dives!

Cheers
MB

Hi Mike!
Good to see you on another board! I see you've been here less than a month and are a moderator already. What's up with that!?!

Hope to see you and Jo around sometime! Say hi to CC is you see him soon :wink:

bob (wb)

wb416:
I see you've been here less than a month and are a moderator already. What's up with that!?!

hehehe

Well wb, my creative urges were so pent up that I had to buy a new home computer that could handle SB. So now here I am trying to learn how many side and back rooms this ol house actually has!

Cheers
MB

Back
Top Bottom