Yet another FL diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB

Obi-MB-Kenobi
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings

I've been reading the board for some time, and managed to join in on a few activities, including Wreckmania 1. I'm the MB from Diverlink, looking for a new home (oh, the perils of the wilderness...).

Thanks to NetDoc and Walter for the prompts to join the Scuba Board family. I'm a prof at Florida Atlantic University, an Instructor Trainer for NAUI, Dad to two cats (Turtle and Janet Reno), and husband to Jo who is now another confirmed warm water wimp.

I hope to join a bunch of you folks on future dives!

Cheers
MB

MB:
Great to 'see' you again. I'm sure you'll love playing around scuba board.
Happy Holidays to you and Jo.

You are too kind. Nice to finally join in.

Couldn't have gotten here without ya!

I would like the whole world to know that MB is responsible for me becoming a NAUI instructor. Thats right kiddies... he's the one who taught how to make your life miserable while under my care MBWAHAHA! I was glad to be able to drag him kicking and screaming onto our digital scene. To my brother manatee! May the farce be with you! wink

Hey Walter...
have any pictures of sea slugs we can put as MB's avatar??? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

NetDoc:
To my brother manatee! May the farce be with you! wink

Uhh, pass the sea grass please. Just wait til I get my nose outta the grass beds!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom