Yet another FL diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB, are you serious??? You really don't know where Trenton Fl is? Obviously you are some sort of Yankee transplant... the very sort who would run off and marry a foriegner I would wager. Anyone who is mildly interested in the politics and economics of our fair state would realise that Trenton was due west of Hogtown by less than an hour. Now if he ONLY knew where Hogtown was! AND it's a college town to boot! What in tarnation do they actually teach over in that thar looney-versity of yourn Mke?

Welcome to the Board MB. I had the pleasure of meeting you and Jo at Wreckmania I

Welcome aboard Mike, as you probably have noticed, It's a pretty active place. Hope to get the pleasure to dive with you in the future. (Tell the truth, how tough a student was NetDoc? LOL!)

dutchfin:
(Tell the truth, how tough a student was NetDoc? LOL!)

Pete was difficult alright, but fortunately he had a bunch of softies working as staff. We averaged 3 staff to each instructor candidate, but we were all fluffy and warm, and nobody wanted him to experience any stress! We're like that you know.

Wreckmania was a good trip, and we were blessed with good weather and good company.

I'm looking forward to diving with you - there's a rumour about that another Wreckmania is in the works for this summer!

Actually Dutchfin,
I think that you can read about my week of hazing somewhere in the Instructor to Instructor forum.

Welcome MB! You come recomended from 2 highly respected member here. I hope we'll have an opportunity to coss paths some day.

I missed ya! Welcome to Scubaboard! I hope Beast and I can share some water with you and Jo this year.

Thanks for the greeting. SB was hard for my old & tired Mac to navigate, but since putting a new Dell onto my desk and signing a pact with Satan/Gates for his software, I've been able to read and visit. And I was really missing the comraderie of talking with dive friends.

Hey Dee, have you noticed that Polly, Dr Poopenplenti, El Major, Bubbles, and a few of the other characters have not YET registered for this board. Rumor has it that there might be a spring coming out party in the next couple of months... But I promised Pete that I'd behave as long as I could when I came here (ought to last another week)!

Cheers

Please don't forget the Sisters. They would love it here! wink

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom