yet another NewB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dstro

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
As the title says, I'm another NewB. I got my advanced OW about a year ago and am looking to get back into it as it's been a while since my last dive. I've been diving in the keys and did some spring diving in the panhandle of FL.

I'm in the military and am stationed in Germany right now, so if anyone knows of some decent spots in Europe, please let me know. I'd really like to get some more bottom time.

I'm looking at diving the Red Sea this fall and possibly getting my Nitrox cert.

That's all I got! Thanks.

Welcome to the board. Germany, ah, the memories. I was stationed in Berlin 1980-1983, when life there was a bit more interesting, the cold war, the Red Brigade, Biterminhoff Gang etc. Beautiful country with great people. Unfortunately living 110 miles east of the East/West German border, we did not get out very often to see much of Germany.

Red Sea sounds good, I have seen some photos from divers there who had a great time. Diving the North Sea would be cold but good too.

Anyway welcome to the board and I thank you for your service.

welcome aboard

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm stationed in Kaiserslautern, near the French border. Berlin was a fun trip and definitely would've been interesting in the 80s. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom