Yet another plea for a bungee mount for Aeris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twistedarts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Tobin,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, can you make a mount for the XR1-XR2 line?! i know of many divers that would buy this piece, I could use 2 myself.
Thanks.

please,please,please,please,please,please,please, oh pretty please! don't make me sick BettyRubble on ya!

I can't do much without a sample instrument.

I need one I can keep for months. Doesn't have to be working, but it does have to be physically representative.

Designing and building molds is not trivial in terms of time or $$, and I might decide after reviewing the sample instrument that it is simply not practical.

Tobin

I can't do much without a sample instrument.

I need one I can keep for months. Doesn't have to be working, but it does have to be physically representative.

Designing and building molds is not trivial in terms of time or $$, and I might decide after reviewing the sample instrument that it is simply not practical.

Tobin

Tobin,
thanks for the reply. I know it can be a serious investment of time and materials. If i can lay my hands on a dead puck i will send it to ya. basically the Aeris XR1-2, the Oceanic VEO, Sherwood Insight etc.. are all the same size. I know a lot of folks besides myself with these pucks would die for one of your bungee mounts. i hate the rubber boot, can ya tell?
Thanks again.
Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom