Yet another Tinkity, Tinkity...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
In the midst of our recent server move, we have inadvertently overlooked a recent promotion...

Please welcome TSandM as our newest Medical Moderator. Now everyone turn your head to the side and cough! :D

I'll repost this here where it belongs

Good to see that your a mod TSandM I've always found your threads informative and your comments thoughtful .. A great addition to the crew

... You will be assimilated and your technology used to assist the Collective ; )

Congrats!

Welcome to the team! Now, about those Prozac tipped darts for the more ornery members :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I'd noticed that, and wondered if I'd missed the announcement. I've long relished her posts and will continue to enjoy her contributions in the official capacity.

:thumb: Glad to see you recognized....!

Welcome to waterworld. I don't mind turning my head and coughing, but don't ask me to bend over. It's not a pretty sight!

Thank you all. I appreciate the new title, because now nobody argues with me on the medical threads :)

great choice. She has been helping people out for awhile now!

I like her views because she is conservative but can see other perspectives and doesn't make the nurses stand up when she enters the room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom