Yikes! 21 degrees this morning!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is NOT helping water temps.... high of 43 today. Can't wait for the sleet/snow tonight.:ice:

Lezzz go diving tomorrow morning !!!!

the K-old One

If we start getting that nasty weather, I think I'll put on my dry suit, hood and gloves and go stand out in it and make a really, really cool ice sculpture !!!

the K

The only diving i'll be doing in the morning is in the bathtub.

But I willl volunteer to come take pictures of your ice sculpture.

Hey, F/W,

Some years ago I was woking as a salesman in industrial sales. It was about this time of year. The temps in the Atlanta area dropped to a couple or three degrees below zero each morning for a period of about 3 days.

I was driving an old VW bus. Started out on some sales calls that first morning, got about 15 miles down the road and said to myself, "Well this ain't gonna happen today!"

I was freezing my tuckus off !!!

the K

I love the cold weather....BRING IT ON.....I'll get the day off work PAID. Im ready to deal with all the snow, ice, and sleet that mother nature wants to bring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom