Yo from Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are three dive shops in the Melbourne area. Dixie Divers/JNDSCUBA, Hatts, and PDI. All three have their own individual personalities. I personally like Dixie Divers, because they went the extra mile to certify my daughter, and they really like to go diving. They're always going somewhere. This weekend they're taking an OW class down to Pompano. They're diving with South Florida Diving HQ. You can check out their schedule at HTTP://www.jndscuba.com Unfortunately, I'm going to be Mr. Mom this weekend. My wife will be out of town, and I have to entertain all three kids. Only two of them dive... So, I'm stuck at home...

I'm also one of the instructors for Dixie Divers. So when you go there... Tell them you talked to me....

Al Audet

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Back
Top Bottom