Yo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDMan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm new to the board, So I thought I would just stop by and say hey. I just signed up for a scuba class and I'm really looking forward to it. I've always wanted to dive but I didn't really think I could do it, but after reading this board for a couple of days I realized I could at least try it. Later, Dwayne

Welcome overboard.

Welcome aboard Dwayne. Glad to see you are getting into scubaa. Your going to find alot of information on this board. Use it wisely young man!! LOL

Howdy Tex!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hi Dwayne!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Good luck with your classes! It's a whole new world down there!! There's lots of great info on the board, just browse around!!

Howdy! I hope you have a great class and continue to dive. I'm a Divemaster for Deep Blue Scuba. After your class is complete, you are welcome to join us in our fun dives on Wednesday nights and on weekends. I find it heaps of fun, and an excellent way to beat the heat.

Welcome to the world of diving!

Welcome to the community!!! There's no better place on earth than below the surface!

Welcome to Scubaboard Dwayne!!! Good luck on your classes!!

Thanks for the welcome, ya'll. My classes start on Tues and I'm really getting exited! Thanks for the invite, downunderjenn.

Dwayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom