Yoga and More - Wellness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phelana

Contributor
Reaction score
I have some dive clients who travel with spouses and partners who do not dive. To find a balance where all enjoy the many aspects of Bonaire, I love to share the plethora of wellness activities. To that end, my colleagues and I put together a website spotlighting the many aspects of Wellness on Bonaire. After a day of diving, why not get pampered with a massage. Start your day with early Tai Chi. We have about 8 yogi's on island. Take a look and thanks for reading.

Bonaire Wellness – A one stop source for health, harmony and healing

My wife considers diving an "extreme sport" and therefore requires indulgence on spa activities....lol. Me, 12 ounce curls and a lounger on the beach after diving is my reward.

My wife considers diving an "extreme sport" and therefore requires indulgence on spa activities....lol. Me, 12 ounce curls and a lounger on the beach after diving is my reward.
ah, the 12 ounce curl really builds up those guns...just breathe on the exertion...bahhhh

ah, the 12 ounce curl really builds up those guns...just breathe on the exertion...bahhhh
Namastay:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom