You guys got another NEWB!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tpb31

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to make a formal introduction to the boards and say hi so HI!!!

I have been certified through PADI since 1992, but haven't done too much diving. In the recent years, I even got married and had a family. My wife has heard my stories and really wanted to try out SCUBA diving. So I took her snorkeling in Mexico and she wanted more. Since our anniversary is just around the corner, I signed her up for classes and me up for a refresher course. She starts in two weeks so I figured I would join the boards to get all the good info.

Anyway, I look forward to speaking with you all and getting back into the water with the wife and eventually my son too...he is only 18 months right now.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to SB. Lots of good info here. Enjoy.

Welcome to the 'board and back into diving!
Make sure you drop on down to your local forum So.Cal.Kelp Divers
We have alot of fun here and would love to share it with you and wife. Check out our monthly beach/BBQ ("wrinkles") dives and boat ("mo2vation") trips and a whole lot more. Join in the fun.

smilies-15139.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here - click my Username for menu with PM option....
don
banana_guitar.gif

welcome to the board. have fun and dive safe

Back
Top Bottom