You just might be addicted to diving if.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might be addicted to diving if...

...you get a cramp in your leg in the middle of the night...

So you get out of bed, go to the gear closet, put on a fin, and start pulling on the end of it to get rid of the cramp.

:)

You might be addicted to diving if...

You do all your holiday shopping at your LDS.

You meet a Beautiful, Witty, Single gal and when you bring up Scuba Diving she says, "Oh I could never do that.. I am too afraid of closed spaces and I do not like getting in salt water it messes up my hair", You excuse yourself and sneak out the back.

You might be addicted to diving when a buddy casually mentions picking up a 6 pack and you ask how big the compressor is and what his mixing capabilities are.

You probably are addicted to diving when you buy the 6 pack equip it with a 9 cfm compressor and full trimix capabilities

You are addicted to diving when you sell the above mentioned 6 pack because being "the captain" didn't allow you to dive as much as you want.

You might be addicted to diving if you can recite the dive briefing in 8 or more distinct accents (or foreign languages).

You might be addicted to diving if you can list more dive sites in a country than cities.

You might be addicted to diving when you let your wife buy a horse so she won't complain about your new dive gear.

You might be addicted to diving if every little puddle you drive by your thoughts turn to,Wonder if I can dive there and what the vis would be.

You might be addicted to diving if.... you always know what time high tide is at Blue Heron Bridge.

You are addicted to diving when:

Your local dive shop calls YOU all the time.:huh: Happens to me most days.

Your SB post count is many times your logged dives and you are trying to correct the discrepancy. :shakeheadI'm losing this battle.

You are looking for an extra part-time job to cover the costs of your diving habit and travel expenses. :11doh:Anybody hiring? :confused:

BTW Doesn't eveyone have more cert cards than credit cards? :wink:

The permanent dive rack has always been in my mind just on the back burner for a while now.:eyebrow:

You're landlocked but got 100+ dives in this year.:):D

You get three copies of two different scuba magazines every month and two copies of another. :11:Those magazine guys are wack.

You have a long Christmas wish list in the favorites folder of your wifes computer. :rofl3: She's a babe.

You have started making your own log books because everything on the market is just too basic and all your dive buddies want you to make them one. :D Bet I could get 20 bucks for these.

Your wife finally gets certified just so she can spend more time with you. :crafty:

Relatives ask you want you want for Christmas and you email them links full of dive equip.:wink: They must really like me.

You have three wrist computers and one watch. :D I don't need to tell time as much as need to keep track of my nitrogen load.

When getting tanked up has nothing to do with alcohol and everyone around you knows what your talking about.

You have names for the fish at your local dive spot.:DWhiskers is my favorite catfish.

When Fill Express is authorized to charge your cc on the 15th and the 30th of every month to renew your fill card;

When you go on a date and before going to the restaurant you take her to Divers Direct to have her try on a wetsuit, so you can "see what she looks like in a wetsuit.":D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom