You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Something else to... I always, as long as I can remember, wanted gills. Even when i was first learning to swim i tried to breath underwater.. i didn't end well, but i'll be the first to sign up for gill implants if it ever becomes a reality.. :)

you refer to time you're not diving as a very very long SI.

Or your body starts to feel out of place if the number of days you haven't been diving ever reaches double digits. (has happened to me once in the past 5 months.. 18 days!!! DEAR GOD that was an eternity!!!!)

You know your a diver when you feel the inherent need to point out every person who has a dive flag on their vehicle.

you're standing at the checkout holding just a tube of KY jelly and a pack of C-cells, and you're the only person thinking about drysuit seals and flashlight.

THIS has got to be the funinest one yet!!!!!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

On a cold winter's night, when the wife wants to sit on the couch, drink hot chocolate, and watch a chick flick with ya... and... when she's not looking, you slide in a DVD of PADI Dive Master! There's your sign...

When you pause any underwater video on your DVR just to analyze what kind of gear and setup the diver in the documentary is wearing.

"ooh look at that canister light system with the goodman handle"

Done that! My girlfriend got sick of me talking about the divers and their gear she shut off the movie.

Little background first so that this will make a little more sense. I'm in the Navy stationed onboard a submarine, and my normal dive buddy is stationed with me.

When you hear "DIVE! DIVE" and you ask him "So how exactly do we put THIS ONE in the dive log?"

At work, seeing an emergency breathing set a case on a wall makes me think what breathing sets are REALLY for.

You know you're a diver addict when you think about diving 24/7 and anxiously count the days until you next dives. (My next dives are scheduled for a week from today and I can't wait.) And you know you're an addict when you spend tons of time reading about diving, surfing scubaboard and planning the next piece of gear to purchase. You know you're addicted when you are trying to start a new local scuba club and can't wait for others to join in your mad addiction. :D :dork2:

You know ur an addict when. Watching TV and you need something under your head, instead of using, (never mind owning) throw pillows, you use wetsuit wrapped stage bottles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom