You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you keep seeing a miniature you swimming through your aquarium

When you put your camera in the housing and take pictures of the fish inside the aquarium because the seas were blown out so you couldn't get in to try your new camera! Don't laugh.. saw it happen! I won't say who insigated it:blush:

When you put your camera in the housing and take pictures of the fish inside the aquarium because the seas were blown out so you couldn't get in to try your new camera! Don't laugh.. saw it happen! I won't say who insigated it:blush:

:depressed: I'm not laughing . . . But I do have a new camera!!!!! :yeahbaby:

Now who do I know with an aquarium?

:focus:

. . . you are disappointed to get a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day instead of a neat little scuba gadget . . .

:depressed: I'm not laughing . . . But I do have a new camera!!!!! :yeahbaby:

Now who do I know with an aquarium?

:focus:

. . . you are disappointed to get a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day instead of a neat little scuba gadget . . .

:confused:and the problem with that IS??????????

The aquarium in question was in a little seafood restaurant we had retreated to for coffee when we canned the dive:blush: owner was a bit puzzled.. but we were "regulars"

I felt like I wanted to post a picture of myself on this thread the other day when I was testing out my new doubles rig in the neighbour's kiddie pool.

:confused:and the problem with that IS??????????

The aquarium in question was in a little seafood restaurant we had retreated to for coffee when we canned the dive:blush: owner was a bit puzzled.. but we were "regulars"

Cool owner! ! ! ! ! :thumb:

I felt like I wanted to post a picture of myself on this thread the other day when I was testing out my new doubles rig in the neighbour's kiddie pool.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:depressed: That's not so funny; I think I'm getting that desperate . . .

Yes please!:popcorn:

when you pass up an opportunity to "get lucky" because you have to go home to load up the boat for tomorrow's dive trip.

i have done that

your in class and the teacher is talking about atmospheric pressure and you tell him how deep it is.
did that in chem class i got a lot of funny looks

Back
Top Bottom